I am the general counsel of a world-class non-profit organization and have worked as an employment lawyer with the nation’s leading plaintiff-side employment law firm. In other words, I have sat at “both sides” of the employment litigation table. I am also deeply interested in emerging technology and the legal and ethical issues that arise from those technologies. Last, undoubtedly, technologically savvy lawyering is essential to modern risk management.
- If you’d like to know more about me, you can click over to my profile on LinkedIn.
- If you’d like to email me, feel free to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like to know more about why I am writing this, you can click over to my inaugural post.
Thank you for visiting!
It is very important to note that all of the opinions and analysis in this blog are my own and may not reflect the views of my employer.
Use of this blog and materials presented on it are subject to the following terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that:
- Communication of information by, in, to or through this blog/site and your receipt or use of it (1) is not provided in the course of and does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, (2) is not intended as a solicitation, (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice, and (4) is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. You should not act upon any such information without first seeking qualified professional counsel on your specific matter.
- The author is not certified by, or certified as specialists or experts by, any professional or governmental agency or authority.
- Neither emails to, or comments on, this blog or its author will form an attorney-client relationship. Seriously: I am not your lawyer.
- All of the opinions and analysis in this blog are the author’s and may not reflect the views of the author’s employer.
- The author may from time to time, directly or indirectly, provide links to or accept links from Web sites or blogs of other parties. The author does not control or maintain the material presented by other persons in their Web sites. or blogs The inclusion of any link does not imply any association or relationship between the author and the person sponsoring the linked site and does not constitute or imply any endorsement, approval or sponsorship of the linked site by the author. Links do not imply legal authority to use any protected rights of others reflected in the links. The author does not vouch for or assume any responsibility for the content, accuracy or completeness of material presented directly or indirectly in linked sites. If you use any of these links, you will leave our site.
- The information presented on this blog is provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind — as to suitability, reliability, applicability, merchantability, fitness, noninfringement, result, outcome or any other matter. We do not represent or warrant that such information is or will be always up-to-date, complete, or accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that the author is not liable to you or others, in any way or for any damages of any kind or under any theory, arising from this blog, site, or your access to or use of or reliance on the information in or through this blog and site, including but not limited to liability or damages under contract or tort theories or any damages caused by viruses contained within electronic files of this site or any linked site, regardless of prior notice to the author.